Monday, March 7, 1994

Iguazú Falls - World's 2nd largest waterfall


Iguazú Falls

6th March 1994 Sunday


In the morning we went to Brazil (Cataratas) to see the second biggest waterfall. We took few photographs there.

Iguazú Falls can be visited from 2 countries - Brazil and Argentina.

The Brazilian side of the falls has more crowded than the Argentinean side because Brazil side has only one path leading to the falls. Brazil side the views are more panoramic, but Argentinean side has more falls.

Visitor need to stick to the allotted areas and walkways.

More photos from Google Image on Iguazú Falls :

Images for Iguazú Falls



After that we directly go to Chinese restaurant and eat delicious food. Mr. Quintana paid 75000 guaranies.

I am still fasting so I just sit beside. They packed the left over for me.

Backed home, I put the rabbit mouse in the cage of the chicken. The rabbit mouse bites me.

Persimmon tree is ridden with ripe fruits. I climb up.

No comments: