Thursday, March 10, 1994

Fingerprints for the police


March 09,1994 (Wednesday)
  Silvina  accompanied Shirley to go to Km.16 to have my  fingerprints in  front of police officer but unluckily we weren't able to  get what we want .

The police ask us to go to ciudad del este  another police asks us to go to Asuncion because the Chinese Consulate  is in Asuncion.

  We  invite Silvina to eat in Chinese Restaurant. It is  already 12:00 when we reach home.


March 10,1994 (Thursday)
   Ole  called  me and suggest me ask in the Philippines  to  get Police Clearance for me.


March 11,1994 (Friday)
  Shirley telephoned  home  at 5:30 A.M (Cora) and asked  her  to  get Police Clearance for me.

  Went  for monthly check up in Km.41. After that we  ate  soup noodle and then directly to supermercado to buy something.

No comments: