Saturday, April 2, 1994

Making chairs


April 1,1994 (Friday) Make my weekly report.  I prepare weekly report on each Friday afternoon. Ready by end of the day for Shirley to fax to Asuncion. With that we completed another week of work. The next day is Saturday week end start.

While Shirley was cleaning the house enjoying music from the radio, wife of Luis came with chipa.

Today onward, Christian do not eat meat. We have instant noodle instead. Shirley gave one pack also to the wife of Luis to cook noodle for Luis.

Luis got us some orange. We eat a lot of oranges in Paraguay.

 Afternoon, I continued making chairs until night.

At night cooking gas ran out. Shirley went to Caballero (Night) to buy gas for cooking.


April 2, 1994 (Saturday) I went alone to Ciudad del este to buy screw, and a blower for Shirley, and
medicine of Aderman (Antimicotico).

Then   to Chinese Restaurant and bought food take out for two.


Reach home at 1: 45 P.M After lunch went over to office to continue the chair.  I made the chairs outside my office.



April 03, 1994 (Sunday) 10:00am continue making the chairs.

No comments: