Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Kota Kinabalu Town and Kota Kinabalu City

All women tell one same truth, that they were more beautiful 30 years ago. So as my home town – the town I was born.

In 1978, I walked the hill up to observatory. It was a mere wooden shade at that time. This was the best location to view Kota Kinabalu Town. I came here just to have a last view of Kota Kinabalu Town and take a snap shot as remembrance.

One month later I left Kota Kinabalu. Since then I am a traveler passing by Kota Kinabalu several times and never remain to stay.

Today, 30 years later, I am passing by Kota Kinabaly again but with a family. And I made a point to come as a family. This is their first time to this observatory. They view a beautiful city. But none of them have a more beautiful vision of the city then I have.

Kota Kinabalu City is beautiful, but she was more beautiful 30 years ago.

No comments: