Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pointing a finger under the sun





"Point a finger under the tropical sun, a rare damselfly will come to rest on your finger tip."

Seem like a dream for a nature lover but this is every day life in the nature in Borneo Island. Sabah is still in touch with nature.






This afternoon we came to Madai Water Fall for the first time. I was snapping snapshoot of the Water Fall when a damselfly came to rest on my right thumb. Moment later another damselfly of the same species rest on my left index finger what a friendly little creatures they are.





It was not only me these little flying ferry befriended. Yin has been sitting on a rock beside me amazing but the little flying insects equally astonished by one also rest on her finger. Damselflies not only love your finger tips, they equally love to sit on your feet too.

No comments: